The Castle Group - Equipment Manager
Candidate must possess the requisite professional skill set for provision of the following job functions:
- Creating and maintaining a culture that values safety, health and cleanliness.
- Inspects, monitors and tracks equipment performing field and off site troubleshooting and repairs.
- Prepares purchase orders for rental equipment, tracks each piece of rented equipment.
- Coordinates repairs and maintenance with mechanics.
- Purchases small tools and any supplies needed for the equipment or work crews.
- Provides management with a weekly budget analysis of rentals and repairs.
- Prepares a monthly budget report for management outlining fixed and controllable equipment costs as a percentage of sales revenue.
- Reconciles vendor accounts at the end of the month.
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis to comply with company safety policies.
- Coordinates training sessions for new equipment with the operators as needed.
- Monitors and maintain company fleet of vehicles and coordinates updating DMV registrations and current insurance.
High School diploma or GED and/or 5 years minimum created experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience in the contraction industry.
Current safety credentials to include: OSHA 30 Hour, First Aid, CPR
Familiar or certified in KMDSI maintenance and repair
Knowledge of ASE A Series technician with L1 and L2 preferred
Ability to lift 75 lbs
License and experience in operating boats and vessels a plus.
Full Time/Day - 40 hours/week
Medical, Prescription, Vision, Life and Dental insurance available
1345 Route 38 West, Hainesport, NJ 08036
Posting Expires: April 7, 2017
Private Homecare Assistant (Tabernacle)
Quadriplegic female requires assistance with FULL AM care routines. Female CNA/Student Nurse wanted to provide homeware needed for approximately 4 hours in the morning.
Duties include: Range-of-motion, all personal care, stand-pivot transfers, some light household management tasks. Experience with paralysis a plus, but willing to train.
Weekdays 7:00-11:00am; Weekends 7:30-11:30am.
Whether you are looking to work regularly scheduled days, or to be on a call list as a backup is available. Employer has household employer tax ID and handles all paperwork.
Compensation starting $12/hr depending on experience.
Email information and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org *if you would like a call back, please include your phone number with the best times you can be reached*
Posting Expires: March 16, 2017
Aleph Home Care - Home Health Aides
Offering full time benefits, free gym membership, discount off of child care services and much more!! Seeking Licensed NJ CHHA whom are willing to work in the Camden, Burlington, and Gloucester Counties. ALL shifts available from live-in's, evenings, day shifts, weekend cases and even short cases. Must bring CHHA license, PPD, and physical with you to apply. Drivers License and vehicle preferred. Interview on the spot.
Location: Jewish Federation of Southern NJ Annex
1721 Springdale Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 (located across the street from Bethel Baptist Church)
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00 pm
Posting Expires: March 2, 2017